Working together for a better future!
WELCOME TO WORLDWIDE YOGA ALLIANCE!
Get ready to embark upon a journey of exponential professional and personal growth with Worldwide Yoga Alliance!
The vision of Worldwide Yoga Alliance, Canada, is to embrace and support the integrity of Yoga and Ayurveda philosophy and authentic Yoga and Ayurveda practices worldwide. Worldwide Yoga Alliance serves as a common meeting ground for teachers, therapists and others interested in Yoga and Ayurveda worldwide.
With its principles firmly rooted in the authentic Yoga and Ayurveda practices in India, and its eye on the dynamic growth in your career path, our mission is to promote and support the integrity and diversity of the teachings of Yoga ad Ayurveda in the East, West, North and South, support research and education in Yoga and Ayurveda and to establish them as recognized and respected therapies. We strongly support and promote all that can be achieved through Yoga and Ayurveda. It provides a platform for all practitioners of Yoga, Ayurveda and related disciplines from all over the world for working together for the good of everyone.
Worldwide Yoga Alliance policies and curricula promote excellence. WWYA is the first Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Registry in the world to practically introduce minimum standardized quality through WWYA Tests.
WWYA makes a difference by encouraging members to follow their heart right from the beginning: you get a choice of studying an Elective Topic even in the fundamental 200 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher Training program! We have devised ways so that you can progress faster in your career instead of getting stagnated; this system acknowledges, appreciates and rewards a hard-working professional: more emphasis on total number of hours and quality of experience rather than years spent at a level, qualitative as well as quantitative consideration of experience while assessing for credentialing, more number of contemporary designations and more avenues for specialization once you have a firm base with WWYA 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training program, and literally opening up the world of Yoga and Ayurveda for you as your playground! Play, and play it really well!
Membership is open to Yoga and Ayurveda practitioners, teachers, therapists, health care practitioners who use Yoga and Ayurveda in their practice, all disciplines under Mind-Body Medicine, researchers and those who are interested in these disciplines. School membership is open to schools with Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda training programs.
Worldwide Yoga Alliance facilitates all this through:
- Bringing practitioners of all diverse streams of Yoga, as well as Ayurveda, and derived and related disciplines, from all over the world together for the common good
- Commemoration of the roots and traditions of Yoga and Ayurveda in India along with providing an atmosphere conducive to development of disciplines honouring cultural traditions of different parts of the world
- Upholding the worldwide growth through education, research and a worldwide community
- Facilitating dialogue on topics of import in Yoga, Ayurveda and related fields
- Ascertaining safe and high-quality professional training practices through minimum Standards of Worldwide Yoga Alliance Registry
- Introducing mechanisms to ascertain observance of minimum professional Standards
- Advocating self-regulation of Yoga and Ayurveda industry through accountability and continual improvement
- Guiding teachers and schools in achieving success with conscious and effective business practices
- Educating the public on the value and credibility of voluntary registration with Worldwide Yoga Alliance Registry
- Encouraging use of safe practices for universal access
- Encouraging safe instruction and practice
- Serving the member community by supporting scholarship programs, providing benefits, and developing strategic alliances
- Engaging in charitable and educational activities
- Fostering, promoting and disseminating research of Yoga and Ayurveda, with an emphasis on training and education and raising awareness
- Promoting avenues of professional and personal growth
- Advocating to protect the Yoga and Ayurveda community from unfair or unnecessarily burdensome patents, taxation or government regulation
LOVE & PEACE
200 Hours Registered Yoga Teacher Training – Hybrid Program
Worldwide Yoga Alliance becomes the FIRST YOGA REGISTRY in the WORLD to recommend and accept online teaching of certain topics from specific Educational Categories in Registered Yoga Teacher Training courses. These hours spent on online education, as per recommendations, will be credited towards the total training hours of the said Registered Yoga Teacher Training courses.
Approved Member Yoga Schools will have the choice of offering the recommended part of their programs online or through distance learning, as per WWYA recommendations.
PROUDLY SERVING HUMANITY AROUND THE GLOBE