WWYA Membership is an important part of developing as a Yoga practitioner and a great way to become more knowledgeable and involved in the Yoga and Yoga Therapy communities. Your membership supports your growth and understanding of Yoga and Yoga Therapy while simultaneously contributing to the development and dissemination of this great healing art and science.
WWYA provides a range of benefits, resources and networking opportunities for individuals and organizations taking part in the yoga community. Stay informed on dramatic changes taking place in the Yoga world relative to health care and wellness.
You are cordially invited to join WWYA!
Open to all Yoga and Ayurveda practitioners, teachers, therapists, Healthcare practitioners who use yoga in their practice, researchers and all those interested in Yoga and yurveda. All memberships conveniently auto-renew annually.
WWYA Individual Member (WIM)
Individual Members Benefits
Upon becoming a member, all members will:
- Support a professional organization dedicated to the advancement of the Yoga and Ayurveda
- Participate in shaping the future of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Keep up-to-date on the latest developments in education, training and professional requirements for Yoga and Ayurveda Practitioners
- Be eligible to participate in WWYA committees and workgroups, to contribute to shaping the direction of the organization and its member benefits
- Join with fellow practitioners in spreading the healing benefits of Yoga and Ayurveda (e.g., Seminars in Yoga, Ayurveda, webinars, access to online resources)
- Receive a discounted registration fee for the WWYA events
- Be able to print out your Membership Card and carry it with you in support of the growth of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Receive the WWYA e-newsletter featuring Yoga and Ayurvedic news and updates, herbal monographs, research updates, Practitioner and Student perspectives, WWYA Committee news, safety reports, and more to support your practice and knowledge base.
Open to all students of Yoga and Ayurveda Schools.
WWYA Individual Member (WIM)
In addition to the benefits of Individual Membership, Student Members of WWYA will:
- Be eligible to join the WWYA Student Workgroup to participate in directing, scheduling and managing the Seminars and webinars
- Attend Student meetings at WWYA conferences
- Submit written contributions for WWYA website and other communications
- Serve as a student liaison to your institution
- Receive special Student Discounts at WWYA Conferences
- Support WWYA social media development
- Connect with fellow students who will become future Yoga/ Ayurveda professionals.
It’s easy to become WWYA Member School. The program director, or co-director, must be WWYA Individual Member. Other organizations offering non-Yoga/ Ayurveda programs, may also become members.
WWYA Member School (WMS)
In addition to the benefits of Individual Membership, School Members of WWYA will:
- Be available to the public on WWYA’s searchable website as supporters, with a link to their organization’s website
- Attend and participate in professional information-sharing symposia
- Have listings of programs or special offerings available to the public, (e.g., Educational organizations may list School programs that have been reviewed by WWYA; Corporate or Affiliate Members may list special events offerings)
- Receive discounted rates for WWYA Conference/Event attendance.
Please Note: This is a membership program, not a registry or any recognition of the quality of your program. Separate registries serve these purposes.